Tenganan Village Tour
About Tenganan Village Tour
Traditional village located in Karangasem Regency, east part of Bali. The oldest Balinese traditional village which is still original traditions, ceremonies, rules of ancient Balinese and its unique village layout and architecture. Tenganan Traditional village reffered by culture literature science of Tenganan Pegringsingan which is popular in the Bali island.
What Tenganan Village like?:
- Structure of Bilateral Community interaction at seniority collectivity
- Lural decentralized patterns of rural decentralization
- Special retual system in high frequency by serving religius solidarity, artistic and social mechanical solidarity.
- The Mekare -Kare tradition is come every june is a tradition of faith as pine rules in tradition, religious values, fighting spirit and physical delay tests accompanied by traditional selonding gamelan
- The weaving craft art of the famouse fabric binder is called by Ikat Panggringsingan which is designed and styled with distinctive colors.
Let’s Book Tenganan Village Tour
Visit Tenganan Traditional village is our main destination on this trips. Other popular tourist places will be visited: Visit Lempuyang heaven gate, Tirta Gangga Holy Water and Goa Lawah Temple or bat cave temple. This tour will take 8 – 12 hours, so at 08:00 am must be start from you hotel. Details as below:
Places of interest will be visited:
Bat Cave Temple
Tirta Gangga Holy Water
Lempuyang Heaven Gate
08:00 – Pick up at your hotel
09:30 – Visit Tenganan Village
11:00 – Visit Lempuyang Heaven Gate
13:00 – Lunch at local restaurant
14:00 – Visit Tirta Gangga Holy Temple
16:00 – Visit Bat Cave temple
17:00 – Back to Hotel
18:00 – Arrive at hotel
Regular Tour price:
Car capacities 6 persons
Included: Petrol, private car and duration 10 – 12 hours
Inclusive Tour Price:
Minimum 2 persons
Included: Parking fee, Intrance fee, Donation, Lunch, private car and English speaking Bali Driver.