Telaga Waja Rafting and Besakih Tour
Telaga Waja Rafting and Besakih Tours is one of exciting Bali combination tour package which is duration 10 – 12 hours tour trips to enjoy Rafting adventure at Telaga Waja river which is one of the longest river in east Bali located in Muncan village, Karangasem regency. And then visit Besakih Temple which is well known as Mothers Temple which biggest temple in Bali. After that continue to visit Kintamani village to see beautiful view of Mount Batur and Batur lake. Ahead to visit Luwak coffee plantation to see how to make coffee with Bali traditional process. And the last one is visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace located in Tegalalang countryside.
Places of interest will be visited during this tour
Bali Rafting and Besakih Tour itinerary has been designed as well as possible, however we can replace by visit other Bali sightseeing based on guest request if one of our tour itinerary have been visited. Our tour guide ready to provide recommendations for best place to visit in Bali outside the program that we offer.
08:00 ~ Pick up at the hotel
09:30 ~ Arrive at starting point
10:00 ~ Start for Rafting Advanture
12:00 ~ Finish and join the lunch
13:00 ~ Visit Besakih Temple
15:00 ~ Visit Kintamani Village
16:00 ~ Visit Luwak Coffee plantation
16:30 ∼ Visit Tegalalang Rice terrace
17:00 ~ Back to hotel.
Inclusive Tours Price:
- $ 60/Adult
- Special price for group booking
- Private car
- English speaking Bali Driver
- Flexible Stopping Time
- Entrance fee
- 2 hours rafting
- The tour price already include 21% Government tax and service charge
- Payment in cash payment
- Payment with other curency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Payment can do on the day itself with our driver
- The tour is private tour, means there is no other participant and just only you and your companion in our car
- The tour price is reasonable and fair price, means there is no hidden fees
- Pick up and drop off area covered: Ubud, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ngurah Rai Airport, Kuta, Legian, seminyak, Canggu and Denpasar
- Pick at othe location can be arrange with an additional charge
We suggest to bring:
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money and sunscreen.