Bali Water Sports and Uluwatu Tour
Bali Water Sports and Uluwatu temple Tours is one of popular Bali combination tour Package which duration 10 – 12 hour tour trip. Which is visit Tanjung Benoa Beach for Water Sports is our main itinerary on this tour. And then continue to visit others tourist interesting places in south part of Bali island such as: visit Padang – Padang beach, visit Uluwatu temple and watching Kecak dance.
Water sport and Uluwatu temple tour is one of best selection of Bali combination tour which is the tour itinerary has been designed with you in mind, however we will more than happy if you would like to change one of our itinerary with other tourist interesting places. Please contact us for best arrangement and get special offer for book more than 2 person.
Interesting places will be visited during this tour
09:00 ~ Pick up at the hotel
10:00 ~ Visit Tanjung Benoa for water sport activities
12:00 ~ Lunch at local restaurant
14:30 ~ Visit Padang Padang Beach
16:00 ~ Visit Uluwatu temple, one of popular tourist attraction in Bali which is offer beautiful view located on top of cliff bank.
17:30 ~ Kecak dance performance
19:00 ~ Finish and then back to hotel.
Regular Tours Price:
- USD 37 / car – maximum 6 Persons
- USD 84 / car – maximum 12 Persons
- Private car
- English speaking Bali driver
- Flexible stopping time
- Duration 10 – 12 hours, extra time $ 5/ hours, private tour.
- Entrance fee, Water sports package + lunch + Kecak Dance performance is not included in the price
Inclusive Tour Price:
- USD 60 / person
- Minimum 2 person
- Special price for group booking
- Private car with good air condition
- English speaking Bali Driver
- Flexible stopping Time
- All entrance fee based on tour itinerary
- Watersports Package ( Flying Fish, Banana Boat )
- Mineral water
- Kecak Dance performance
Pick up and drop off place covered:
- Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Denpasar airport, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur and Ubud.
- Note: pick up at other location can be arrange with an additional charge
We suggest to bring:
Modest Cloth, hat, camera, money and sunscreen