Bedugul and Tanah Lot Tours
Bedugul and Tanah Lot Tours is an exciting Bali Full Day Tour Packages with duration 10 – 12 hours to visit places of interest in the middle part of Bali island. The tour starts at 08.00 am from your hotel and then our driver will take you to visit Taman Ayun Temple which is our first destination on this tour. And then continue to visit Ulun Danu Temple located in Pacasari village, a Beautiful temple built on the Bratan lake. Ahead to visit others interesting places such as: visit Candikuning fruit market, Luwak Coffee plantation, Alas Kedaton Monkey forest, visit Tanah Lot Temple and then back to hotel.
Interesing places will be visited during this tour
#1. Visit Taman Ayun Temple
Taman Ayun Temple is royal temple located in Mengwi village. Taman Ayun temple founded by royal Mengwi that consists of three parts on it: the outer, middle and inner parts, each part has a different function. Third part of the temple there are additional exterior surrounded by a large pond so that the existence of the temple is look beautiful. read more…
#2. Visit Ulun Danu Temple
Visit Ulun Danu Temple located in Candi Kuning countryside, Baturiti sub district and Tabanan regency. Ulun Danu Temple is Balinese Hindu temple set on lakeside of Beratan with beautiful view of lake and serrounding by hills. This temple is a place of worship to Sang Hyang Dewi Danu which is dedicated as the giver of the lives of all beings on this earth. Read more..
#3. Candi Kuning Fruits Market
Candi kuning Fruits Market or Candi Kuning market is Balinese traditional fruits and vegetable market situated on the main way of Bedugul – Singaraja. Here you can find fresh fruits and vegetable due to supplied from the local agriculture field surrounding area.
#4 . Visit Bali Luwak coffee plantation
Here you can see and taste many kinds of coffee, and one of the coffee will be serve is Luwak coffee. Luwak coffee is seeds taken from civet droppings and then undergoes fermentation naturally then issued in the form of coffee beans and believed to have different flavors that have a higher quality than arabica coffee.
#5. Visit Alas Kedaton Monkey forest
Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest is small rain forest dwelt by the group of monkey’s located in Kukuh countryside, Marga sub district, Tabanan regency. In this place there is a temple called Alas Kedaton temple environment by frest air, calm atmosphere.
#6. Visit Tanah Lot Temple
Tanah Lot Temple is favorite sight on the island of Bali, located on the beach and set on the rock if the water tide will appear floating temple. Tanah Lot Temple is a Sad Kahyangan temple or called one of six temples of the holy temple in Bali. Which is very sacred by Hindus in Bali as the protector of Bali island from negative influence. Visit Tanah Lot temple is our last itinerary on this tour and then back to hotel.
Bedugul and Tanah Lot Tours has been designed with you in the mind, but we can change it based on your request. Please check our tour itinerray as below details and please feel free to contact us for best arrangement.
- 08;00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09;30 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 11:00 – Visit Luwak Coffee plantation
- 12;00 – Visit Ulun Danu Temple
- 13;30 – Lunch at local restaurant
- 14:30 – Candi Kuning Fruit market
- 15;30 – Visit Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest
- 16;30 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 18;30 – Back to hotel.
Regular Tours Price:
- USD 40 / Car – maximum 6 persons
- USD 90 / Car – maximum 12 persons
- Private car
- English speaking Bali Driver
- Flexible stopping time
- Duration 10 – 12 hours, extra time $ 5/ hours, private tour.
- Entrance fee, lunch and dinner is not include in the price
Inclusive Tours Price:
- USD 50 / person
- Minimum 2 person
- Private car
- English speaking Bali driver
- Flexible stopping time
- Entrance fee based on tour itinerary
- Minimum booking 2 persons
- Special offer for group booking
Terms and condition
- The tour price already include 21% Government tax and service charge
- Payment in cash on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- The tour is private tour, its mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in our car
- No deposit required when made booking
We suggest to bring:
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money and sunscreen