Elephant Ride and Ubud Tours
Elephant Ride and Ubud Tours is exciting combination tour package which is duration 10 – 12 hours tour trips. 30 minutes Bali Elephant riding at Bakas village is our main activities on this tour trip and then visit interesting places in Ubud such as visit Ubud Palace, Coffee Luwak Plantation, Ubud Monkey Forest and visit Celuk Village to see Gold and silver smith.
Bakas Elephant Ride and Ubud village tour has been designed perfectly, however we can replace by visiting other Bali sightseeing based on guest request if one of our programs have been visited. Our tour guide ready to provide recommendations places to visit in Bali outside the program that we offer. Please feel free to contact us for best arrangement.
Places of interest will be visiting during this tour
Elephant ride and Ubud village Tour Itinerary:
- 09:00 ~ Pick up at the hotel
- 10:30 ~ 30 minutes Bali elephant riding
- 12:00 ~ Lunch at Bakas restaurant
- 13:00 ~ Visit Bali Luwak Coffee Plantation
- 14:00 ~ Visit Ubud palace
- 14:30 ~ Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 15:00 ~ Visit Celuk Village
- 17:00 ~ Back to hotel.
Inclusive Tours Price:
- USD 100/ adult
- Minimum 2 person
- Private car
- English speaking Bali Driver
- Flexible Stopping Time
- Entrance fee
- 30 minutes Elephant Ride
- Minimum booking 2 Persons
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in our car
- Payment in cash payment on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Special offer for group booking
Regular Tours Price:
- USD 40/ Car
- Max 6 persons
- Private car
- English speaking Bali driver
- Flexible stopping time
- Duration 10 – 12 hours, extra time $ 5/ hours, private tour.
- Entrance fee, lunch or dinner is not include in the price
We suggest to bring:
Modest Cloth, hat, camera, money and sunscreen.
Bali Swing & Ayung Rafting Tour
North Bali Tour
Lempuyang Temple Tour
Bali Tour Package 4 Days 3 Nights
Find the most popular tourist sites in the south, east and north part of Bali island such as Uluwatu temple, Tanah Lot Temple, Ubud village, Kintamani Volcano, Bedugul and much more..