Lempuyang Temple and Lahangan Sweet Tour
Lempuyang Temple and Lahangan Sweet Tour is a one day tour package we created to visit Lahangan Sweet Karangasem which is now a natural tourist spot offering a place to take photos with a views of Mount Agung and the ocean as a backdrop. Apart from that, this tour will also take you to visit interesting tourist attractions in east Bali such as Lempuyang temple, Tirta Gangga water palace and Tukad Cepung waterfall.
We have designed this package with selected tourist attractions that you must visit while on holiday to Bali. Accompanied by an experienced driver, comfortable car, entrance ticket and lunch included. Please check out tour itinerary as below and feel free to contact us for best arrangement.
- 04:00 – Pick up at your hotel, based on your hotel location
- 06:00 – Visit Lahangan Sweet Karangasem. A popular selfie spot located in eastern Bali.
- 09:00 – Visit Lempuyang Temple
- 13:00 – Lunch at local restaurant
- 14:00 – Visit Tirta Gangga water palace
- 16:00 – Visit Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- 17:00 – Finish and then transfer to hotel
- USD 70/ person
- Minimum 2 person
- Get Special Offer for group booking
- Private transport with good air condition
- Parking fee
- All entrance fee based on tour itinerary
- English speaking driver
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Flexible stopping time
- Personal expenses
Pick up and drop off covered: Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Seminyak and Sanur. Pick up and drop off at other location can be arrange with additional charge based on your hotel location
Terms and Condition
- Minimum 2 person of Booking
- Payment can do upon pick up at your hotel by cash USD or IDR
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Flexible stopping time, it means time and tourist sites subject to change based on your request
Bali Tour Package 4 Days 3 Nights
Visit Tegalalang rice terrace, Kintamani Volcano, Ulun Danu temple and much more.
Bali Tour Package 8 Days 7 Nights
Perfect way to discover the most popular tourist sites in the wes, east, south and north part of Bali island.